Akwaaba Welcome Croeso 你好 Ciao Welkom приветствовать Bienvenida

This Blog is about lots of things including Art, Poetry, and Pens. The Main Blogging page is the Home page and the Tabs are other almost separate stand alone pages. Select a Tab (Home, Pens, etc) and scroll down to find the text. Trust me, it is there. Return to the Home page by clicking 'Home'. Enjoy the read...

Lots of stuff including Art

Lots of stuff including Art
Newport lad from Crindau, and Ceredigion resident for 27 years: former firefighter Roger Bennett

26 August 2008

"I have so much to tell you all"

Wow, unbelievable. I have so much to tell you all, but a good summary is that Church this morning was wonderful. And YES, I did dance my way along the aisle in front of 400 people to place my money in the collection box at the front. Everyone was/is so kind. The humidity is crushing and there is so much poverty. I know very little about customs, circumstances and what is safe and what is not - for example I must not drink packet water sold by the roadside as it is their water sealed in the factory and is unsafe for me. Patricia and her cousin Alice collected me this morning, and announced WE ARE GOING TO DO THE AFRICAN BUS THING...
Custom Search