Akwaaba Welcome Croeso 你好 Ciao Welkom приветствовать Bienvenida

This Blog is about lots of things including Art, Poetry, and Pens. The Main Blogging page is the Home page and the Tabs are other almost separate stand alone pages. Select a Tab (Home, Pens, etc) and scroll down to find the text. Trust me, it is there. Return to the Home page by clicking 'Home'. Enjoy the read...

Lots of stuff including Art

Lots of stuff including Art
Newport lad from Crindau, and Ceredigion resident for 27 years: former firefighter Roger Bennett

23 May 2010

Robinson Crusoe

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Well folks, those that know me, also know that I believe in fate. And that I like to try and link each post in some way to the preceding one. So there I was just finishing my 23 May 2010 post about the boat and messing about on water, and what do I find? Well you never; I have my third Blog follower. Not any old follower mind you, but, Raquel Crusoé from MC in Brazil. Great timing Ms Crusoé, I doff my cap to you. For the un-initiated, MC stands for Montes Claros. And Ms Crusoé is a native of Montes Claros, Minas Gerais, Brasil. And to trump the fate thing; I sold a pen on Ebay tonight to someone who was enquiring if I would post the pen to Brazil. It's a small World isn't it? Even without a boat.
Custom Search