Akwaaba Welcome Croeso 你好 Ciao Welkom приветствовать Bienvenida

This Blog is about lots of things including Art, Poetry, and Pens. The Main Blogging page is the Home page and the Tabs are other almost separate stand alone pages. Select a Tab (Home, Pens, etc) and scroll down to find the text. Trust me, it is there. Return to the Home page by clicking 'Home'. Enjoy the read...

Lots of stuff including Art

Lots of stuff including Art
Newport lad from Crindau, and Ceredigion resident for 27 years: former firefighter Roger Bennett

12 July 2012

Athletes


The New Balance 940 shoes have arrived and I am well impressed.  Ordered late Saturday night from Runningshoes4U and courier delivered with pre-arranged one hour slot appointment on Tuesday.  I opened the box and there they were.  Two gleaming New Balance 940’s trainers: one left foot and one right foot.  Both shoes are the UK size that I ordered and a 4e width fitting.  I stood there for a while wondering what was the catch. This cheap and this quality of service and the right things arrive.  Well done Runningshoes4U and a special thank you to New Balance across the Pond who have messaged me quite a few times on a social network site to help me obtain the correct shoes.


Keeping on the athlete theme; Lidl £6.99 Sensiplast Pro Comfort Knee Brace c/w 3 yr warranty and moisture wick system.  In sizes XS-S, S-M, M-L, and L-XXL, you can guess which one I bought.  On sale tomorrow in our part of Wales BUT I snaffled one up today with a bit of cheek and charm.  Tee hee he, I have a sports injury.  I don't know whether or not to be chuffed or sad.  I mean the only sport I used to do was watch the World Cup and Euro thingy, and now it's a 4 hour on campus session (even with the injury today).  Although breast stroke apparently is not allowed as it involves rotating the knee, never, I normally use my hands :-)
Custom Search